Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Systems Administrator*

*Duration – 1year + Location – Columbus, OH *

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

TOP 3 SKILLS – Deployments (IIS), Exchange, Active Directory and power
shell scripting, Windows Server

*Deployments –  Will have a lot of applications that public users use. So
the developers will work on the production server to fix any issues. The
Systems Administrator is responsible to test the code before it is
deployed. Using IIS v6, v7, v8 to deploy.

*Responsibilities:*

1.      Responsible for all web application deployments

2.      Responsible to do the deployments for web application

3.      Responsible to maintain of the Exchange Server. Will need to do
weekly and monthly exchange server check ups

4.      Utilize Active Directory to maintain user accounts (ie. Locked out,
setting up profiles)

5.      Maintain Windows servers in the environment

6.      Required to do power shell scripting and automate the tasks

7.      Responsible for utilizing System monitoring tool

8.      Maintain FAX press client server and troubleshooting fax issues.

9.      STP file transfer protocol – extender users would be connecting to
our FTP servers to transfer files to their collection files

*Projects:*

1.      Moving public folders  from Exchange 2007 to SharePoint

2.      Currently using Windows 2003 servers so they want to decommission
those servers. If you have active servers in it, they want to migrate to
windows 2012.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com