Hi

 Hope you are doing well!!!!

 Let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.

 Please send the resume to *himanshu.ve...@infogium.com*
<himanshu.ve...@infogium.com>

*Full Stack Engineer*

*San Francisco, CA*

*Long Term*

*Only GC and Citizens/Local to CA*

Prefer candidates from companies like google, linked in, facebook,
salesforce, Pandora etc

We are looking for exceptional engineers to build systems for our very own
employees. Our mission is to enhance our corporate speed, reliability and
worker happiness by building tools, integrations and platforms for internal
use. You will work closely with a stellar team of engineers, data
scientists, designers and product managers to ensure our internal tools and
platforms are a powerful and innovative business advantage.

WHY JOIN US?

•        Operational efficiency and employee happiness is key to our
mission. We move fast and build robust platforms for the products of
tomorrow.

•        High-impact opportunity to build internal tools empowering teams
across the company to do their job better.

•        Sharp, motivated fellow engineers in a fast-paced, collaborative
environment.

•        We love challenging problems, and take pride in crafting elegant,
reliable code while moving fast.

•        We’re not just another social web app. We’re moving real people
and things, and reinventing transportation and logistics all over the world.

Our full-stack engineers build products and services that serve our
internal employees and global business groups.  As a full-stack engineer,
you enjoy building modern web applications, architecting large distributed
systems, and driving projects end-to-end.

Does this sound like fun to you? Are you a proven team player, smart at
execution, and loves solving the diverse technical challenges of a fast
moving enterprise? Then let’s talk.

SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

•        Experience: You’ve worked professionally, or have built side
projects, with modern frontend technologies (e.g. React, Angular etc.),
have a strong command of JavaScript, and are comfortable working on backend
services and thinking about distributed systems. You’re proficient with at
least one backend language or environment (e.g. Go, Node, Python, Ruby,
etc.).

•        Fast learners: We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on
learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth
and rapidly evolving business environment.

•        Strong architecture chops: You know how to build highly scalable,
robust, and fault-tolerant services that support a global business. You
stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends.

•        Passion: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write
clean code, test thoroughly, and care about the user. You pride yourself on
efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.

•        Design and business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the
written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an
internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by
millions of customers, your attention to detail leads to a delightful user
experience.

Mandatory skills: React, Angular, Go, Node, Python, Ruby