please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *Embedded Engineer*

 Project Location- * Detroit, MI*

Duration –*6+ months*

*Need only H1B 7+ Exp*

Key words:  C++, Embedded, automobile, NavKit, QNX, Linux, X86

Role and responsibilities:-

·         "Develop a NavKit based product

·         When requested, support Sales staff through answering technical
questions and preparing demos on ad-hoc basis for other customers (e.g.
porting demo app to a customer platform)

·         Perform integration.

·         Support several test drives with OEM and Tier1 (debugging and
support reproduction scenarios)

·         Support with integration the map update libraries in their
products.

·         Maintenance on existing products

·         Knowledge of C++ is a must (would suggest: “C++ expert”)

·         Hands-on experience working on embedded products

·         Hands-on experience working with automotive customers and
automotive life cycles

·         Good debugging skills

·         Knowledge of NavKit, QNX, Linux and X86

·         Good understanding of UI architectures

·         Good communication skills, verbal and written

·         Team player

·         Work independently

·         Managed and lead technically small team

·         Experienced at architecture roles

Thanks & Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

*United Software Group Inc.*