Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*QA Lead*

*Duration – 18 months *

*Location – Columbus, OH*

*GC or Citizens Only*

*Top Skills – Leadership qualities, test planning, test strategies, write
test plan and scripts*

*Top Skills:       *

1. Set strategy for test planning

2. Write test plans, test scripts, conduct reviews

 3. Project leadership, experience with a standing team model – agile
knowledge.

4. User Interface Testing

 5. Coordinate across multiple business units.

*Job Description:                    *

Need a contracting resource to act as a project test lead coordinating data
mapping/conversion from Bluecod to Insuresoft. Will need to coordinate data
mapping/conversion and interface testing with NAPS, FPS, AMF, AMI,
ClaimsCenter, DPM, Finance IT, SOA and Serv Adv Prop systems.. Responsible
for project test lead responsibilities including test planning, staging,
defect management, defect resolution.

The test lead analyst role is responsible for: planning and conducting a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that all
application products and services meet organizational standards and
end-user requirements. Associates are expected to perform test planning,
test design and test execution. G and H Bands may have the additional
responsibility of test automation.

Under direct supervision, translates business and system needs into user
interface specifications for development referenced during the Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC), using requirements elicitation, analysis,
specification, verification and management techniques for this purpose. UCD
Analysts are engaged in work efforts at all scales ranging from minor
defect fixes and enhancements to development of new applications. They are
also involved in all types of solution approaches (e.g., custom
development, package implementation, etc.) A UCD Analyss work is
predominately focused on the Graphical User Interface (GUI), but not
exclusively, as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems and the like
benefit from the discipline.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com