​
Hello Folks,

​Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *OpenIDM Developer *with one of our clients in NYC,
NY

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title**: **OpenIDM Developer*

*Location: *NYC, NY

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Details:*

   - The Authentication and Identity Management (AIM) Team within the
   Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) team is responsible for engineering and
   developing authentication, authorization and identity solutions for the
   Firm.
   - It consists of home-grown software, 3rd party and open source products
   and auxiliary services and solutions.
   - Identity Management (IdM) is central to the Firm's security
   infrastructure strategy. Given the recent advances in IdM, a mandate to
   upgrade the technology stack and the fact this product set is now in one
   team, there's a fantastic opportunity to define and implement the strategic
   AIM platform that meets both the security as well as business/mobility
   requirements of the Firm.
   - The IdM team has started a multi-year program to replace the existing
   legacy identity and password management applications with a Greenfield
   solution to be built on top of openIDM.
   - This program will be an integral part of solving issues for
   cyber-security, multi factor authentication, contextual authentication,
   strategic entitlements management, device management and external client
   identity management.
   - We're looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and hardworking
   technologist with very strong knowledge of openIDM, good communication
   skills, a can-do/positive attitude who takes ownership and pride in
   delivering work of great quality.

*Skills Required      *

   - Hands on solid experience with solution delivery in OpenIDM  with
   Java/Goovy scripting, Web technologies (e.g. Angular, Backbone, Bootstrap,
    Handlebars JS)
   - Good knowledge/experience of LDAP, Active directory
   - Knowledge of software development lifecycle concepts (source code
   management, code review, testing, etc)
   - Good verbal and written communication skills  Skills Desired
   - Additional scripting skills in either Python or Perl
   - Experience operating in a large, silo'd enterprise
   - Experience with development collaboration systems (e.g., Jira, Gerrit,
   Stash)   Experience with continuous integration systems (e.g., Jenkins)

​

*Thanks,*

*ANUJ**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*anu...@cynetsystems.com* <anu...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.207.7825 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

*How did I do? For feedback please email **myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com*
<myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com>* or call (855) 792-0900*