Hello Folks,

​Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *DataPower Consultant *with one of our clients in
 Omaha, NE

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title**: **DataPower Consultant*

*Location: *Omaha, NE

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Details: *

   - Lead architecture and design decisions for each client/project.
   - Responsible for the technical side of all team projects, even when not
   the primary solutions analyst on the project
   - Remain knowledgeable on technology trends specific to Data Power
   Solutions
   - Perform analysis and requirements gathering with clients
   - May assist with multiple teams and projects ensuring that project
   goals are achieved according to project plans, and in accordance with
   project priorities.

Required skills:

   - Datapower – XI-52, XG-45 or DP Gateway
   - XSLT
   - XPATH
   - XML
   - SSL
   - Datapower Configuration Management
   - SOAP, WSDL, Web Service
   - Data power Admin Skill Sets – SOMA, Scripting – Perl/Shell, Logging
   setup in Data power.

​

*Thanks,*

*ANUJ**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*anu...@cynetsystems.com* <anu...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.207.7825 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

*How did I do? For feedback please email **myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com*
<myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com>* or call (855) 792-0900*