Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your consultant for below position at
hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com or call me at
904 267 0745.

Job Description:

*AS/400 technologies | COBOL/400*

*Job Details: *Understand requirements, create program specifications and
unit test plans; develop codes;  implement testing, transition and support
activities; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; participate
in knowledge management activities to ensure high quality deliverables
WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

*Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only) *1. Good knowledge of
AS400/COBOL, RPGIV.

2. RPGIV

*Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)*

1. Good communication skills

2. Healthcare Domain Knowledge

Desired years of experience : > 4 years

Education/ Certifications (Required) : BE.

*Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and
execute:*

1. Work on maintenance and small enhancements for the application 2.
Collaborate with additional applications for requirement discussions and
coming up with design 3. Coding,

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi