*Position    : LAMP stack developer*

*Location   : Spartanburg SC and Can be up to 40% remote*

*Duration  : 6months - 1 year*

*Interview : Skype then phone*

Any consultants in SC or Atlanta or Charlotte that could be here next week?

Client is currently seeking 2 LAMP stack developers for our client here in
the Upstate. The ideal candidate has experience integrating internal
applications so that they communicate seamlessly between business units.
Our client is rewriting their internal app to interface with several apps
used by other business units. Experience with multiple CRM systems is
preferred. Experience with Great Plains is preferred. Experience with
Magento is preferred.
Experience with CodeIgniter is required. The ideal candidate has a desire
to learn new technologies and is comfortable wearing many hats.
*MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.*

3+ years of LAMP stack development
1+ year using codeigniter
2+ years MS SQL
Experience setting up development Linux servers
Experience setting up version control
Experience with one or more of the following: Magento, SugarCRM, or Great
Plains

Regards,

*Tanya Gupta |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-620-9700 * 134 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |

*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070 |
ta...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com