Hi,
This is Kuldeep Samra with ASK IT Consulting Inc . Currently we are having
a very urgent requirement with us for the below position :

*Position : Systems Software Programmer/.Net Developer With WCAG*

*Location : COLUMBIA, SC*

*REQ ID:  7108-1 *

*Duration         6+ Months  *

Complete Description:

*Job Description:          * The South Carolina Department of Education has
an immediate need for a software developer with a background that includes
.Net and C# and SQL Server technologies and existing working knowledge of
the current Grants Accounting Processing System to develop enhancements
that will further improve and eliminate manual and paper driven processes
within our Grants Accounting office. We are particularly looking for a
developer that has knowledge and experience with MVC framework. This
developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, unit
testing and documentation of specific application components in support of
SCDE Grants Accounting project assigned by project manager. Programmer will
produce pieces of or the entire solution architecture documentation package
and participate in the build, release, and deployment of scripts.
Install/deploy code or stage code for deployment.

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: The South Carolina Department of Education has an
immediate need for a software developer with a background that includes
.Net and C# and SQL Server technologies and existing working knowledge of
the current Grants Accounting Processing System to develop enhancements
that will further improve and eliminate manual and paper driven processes
within our Grants Accounting office. We are particularly looking for a
developer that has knowledge and experience with MVC framework. This
developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, unit
testing and documentation of specific application components in support of
SCDE Grants Accounting project assigned by project manager. Programmer will
produce pieces of or the entire solution architecture documentation package
and participate in the build, release, and deployment of scripts.
Install/deploy code or stage code for deployment.

DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:

1)         Review, analyze, and redesign the current Grants Accounting
Application to provide bug fixes, enhancements and document the code if
needed.

2)         Investigates errors and problems within application components
and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these
solutions to project manager, application customers and users using
specific application defect tracking methodology and software.

3)         Integrates software, tests and modifies components and
application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or
other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency
environment.

4)         Develops the necessary documentation for technical code
documentation and user manual documentation for customers.

5)         Report progress weekly to management and project manager.

REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):

.NET/MVC 4.5

MS SQL 2012

C#

WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) EXPERIENCE

Category

Name

Required

Importance

Level

Last Used

Experience

Database Platforms

MS SQL Server 2012

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

2 - 4 Years

Programming Languages

C#

Yes

1

Within 6 Months

2 - 4 Years

Software Framwork

.NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4.0

Yes

1

Within 6 Months

2 - 4 Years

Software Framwork

MS MVC Framework

Yes

1

Within 6 Months

2 - 4 Years

Specialties

WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG)

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

2 - 4 Years

*Regards,*

*Kuldeep Samra | Technical Recruiter*

*ASK IT Consulting Inc. | 33 Peachtree St., Suite 100 |Holtsville, NY 11742*

*Phone: +1 631-649-1313 Ext - 4419*

*Fax:     +1 631-803-4449*

*Email: kuld...@askitc.com <kuld...@askitc.com> |
Website: http://www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*