Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *Technical BA/ PMO *for one of our client,
kindly advise me on your availability, I can be reached at *408-709-1760
ext 9662.*

*Title: Technical BA/ PMO(Only TN Visa)*

*Location: Montreal, Canada*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Desription:*

The consultant is expected to assist in the development of new reports
(ad-hoc and regular), generation of ad-hoc and monthly reports, and
management of existing reports.  The consultant is also expected to assist
in creating dashboards and management reports.  The consultant must have
excellent communication skills and be able to manage competing priorities.
Skills required: - Microsoft Excel - Microsoft Visual Basic for
Applications (VBA) - Microsoft Excel macro - Database modeling - Microsoft
PowerPoint  Skills desired: - Splunk- QlikView - Knowledge of RSA Archer -
Other IT Vulnerability Management tools

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babul | Sr. Recruiter

*ba...@tresourceinc.com* <ba...@tresourceinc.com>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9662

Fax: 408-213-8316

Gtalk :- babul...@gmail.com

Yahoo :- babullad...@yahoo.com