Hi Everyone ,
Hope you are doing great,

We have an immediate opportunity for *Security API Developer, at Atlanta,
GA.* Below is the job description and if you’d like to pursue this
Requirement, please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a
daytime phone number and rate in your response.

*Send resumes to s...@nytpartners.com <s...@nytpartners.com>*

*Job role: Security API Developer*
*Duration: 12 month*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Interview: Skype/Webex or in person interview required. *

   - They are looking for a highly skilled API developer that has
   experience developing custom integrations between security toolsusing
   application programming interfaces.
   - This candidate will be required to have security tools experience,
   SIEM (or SEM or SIM) experience.  Specific McAfee tools are helpful but not
   required.
   - Moving fast so we only have a few days to respond.
   - Thanks  a lot.

*Security Developer*

   - 1 resource onsite for one year in Atlanta – local or willing to
   relocate.
   - Looking for someone to do system integration into the new SIEM
   environment and possibly other product sets.  They don’t have to have our
   product knowledge so much as a strong developer who knows how to develop
   API’s, etc.
   - High level responsibilities:
   - Gather requirements from customer and assist with the development of
   technical solutions
   - Develop custom integrations between security tools using application
   programming interfaces
   - Develop tools to automate security operations tasks using bash,
   Python, or PowerShell scripting languages
   - Develop custom user interfaces for security tools to improve security
   operations and overall user experience
   - Develop methods to extract data from security tools and analyze to
   improve threat intelligence capabilities

Thanks and Regards,

Sam
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
T1: (201) 680-0200 x 7026
s...@nytpartners.com
www.nytp.com