Dear all,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to

bramhprakash.mis...@infogium.com

*Position :- Full Stack System Developer*

*Location-** Louisville,KY*

*Duration-6+ months*

*Only USC/GC*

*Position Overview:*

The Senior Full Stack Systems Developer will work within a team
environment, helping to create and maintain software in our client’s
application suite. As a member of the Systems Development Team,
responsibilities will include problem analysis, software design,
implementation and testing of features, enhancements and bug fixes. The
position must be able to work in a collaborative environment consisting of
multiple programming teams, QA, product and other management.

*Responsibilities:*

·       Work with Product Managers to evolve understanding of product needs
and translate into product specifications and working system components

*Qualifications:*

·       Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, or related
fields

·       5+ years of overall application development and analysis experience

·       experience developing Windows Forms applications using C#

·       relational database programming experience in SQL Server

·       Ability to provide guidance / oversight to appropriate junior staff

·       Technical experience in the healthcare industry is a plus

·       Experience using MVP, WCF is a plus

·       Meticulous attention to detail

·       Ability estimate and track hour estimates for a team

 *NOTES:**     The contracts are for 1 year and the possibility exists for
hiring the contractor full time.  If this occurs, it will likely be in
2018.  CANDIDATES NEED TO BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE GC

*     The positions are not remote.  The contractors will be expected to
come to the office Monday – Friday.

*     Candidate location: client may want to do F2F interviews so we prefer
candidates located close to Louisville, KY vs those at a great distance.

*     Candidate must have very good communication skills

 Regards…

Bramha

Sr.Technical Recruiter

bramhprakash.mis...@infogium.com         +16786488258