On 16-8-2011 23:03, Patrick von Reth wrote:
Thanks Jonathan

Rev 206b0c182b8fbe1e115039507c4356ee1316a7fa works great but master is
broken again(same error)

Really, I know it is broken, but I get a different error as detailed in this list in another thread.

And it would be real cool if you could add a flag like --with-included-zlib.

Why? If it does not find zlib (in the path defined in your environment, or the CXXFLAGS/LIBS environmental variables) it should use the included zlib by default.

If I would like to include a different zlib (I think, as I have never done so) I need to do something like this:

CXXFLAGS=-I/path/to/external/zlib LIBS=-Lzlib ./configure

Kind regards,

Jonathan