Hi

1. No - In Phase III NH should point to the Hub so use Point-to-Multipoint
OSPF Network Type
2. Additional mappings for the second Hub (Single Cloud) or additional
Tunnel interface for a second Hub with a new subnet, NHRP network and
tunnel key (Dual Cloud design)
3. You need both on Spokes

Regards,
--
Piotr Kaluzny
CCIE #25665 (Security), CCSP, CCNP

***Want to win a free iPad mini? Just follow us on
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ipexpert>or "Like" our
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ipexpert> page and be entered into a
weekly drawing!
<http://www.IPexpert.com>