Actually the one thing that really confused me is that the candidate pc had 2
NICs on it, and I thought it was like our practice labs where one couldn’t be
changed and was only for our local access, and the other one was for connecting
and testing.  Actually, you can use your main interface and move it around if
you wish, and I recommend that way, because it gets confusing when you have 2
interfaces connected to the same network that are properly routable.
-Dan