I have a somewhat silly question.  I have a multiple context mode setup
here with the admin context and a second context called "edge".  In the
system context space, I configure failover and also use the command "prompt
hostname context priority state".
If I SSH to the admin context then changeto context edge this works great
and I get this:

ASA/edge/pri/act#

However, if I SSH directly to the edge context it only gives me this
prompt: ASA/edge

I am wondering first, is this normal?  Second, why is this and third is
there a way to see what ASA and the state when SSH directly to a context.
Thanks!

--
Regards,

Joe Astorino
CCIE #24347
http://astorinonetworks.com

"He not busy being born is busy dying" - Dylan
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc