Here's my written recommended list :

a) TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols, Second Edition
b) CCIE Professional Development Routing TCP/IP, Volume I, Second Edition
c) Routing TCP/IP, Volume II
d) CompTIA Security+ Study Guide
e) IPv6 Fundamentals: A Straightforward Approach to Understanding IPv6
f) IPv6 for Enterprise Networks (fragments)
g) IPv6 Security
h) Controller-Based Wireless LAN Fundamentals
i) Router Security Strategies: Securing IP Network Traffic Planes
j) LAN Switch Security: What Hackers Know About Your Switches
k) Network Security Technologies and Solutions
l) End-to-End Network Security: Defense-in-Depth
m) CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide
n) Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access
o) AAA Identity Management Security
p) Cisco ASA: All-in-One Firewall, IPS, Anti-X, and VPN Adaptive Security
Appliance, Second Edition
q) CCNP Security FIREWALL 642-618 Official Cert Guide
r) Cisco Router Firewall Security
s) Cisco Firewalls
t) PKI Uncovered: Certificate-Based Security Solutions for Next-Generation
Networks
u) Network Security Principles and Practices
v) The Complete Cisco VPN Configuration Guide
w) SSL Remote Access VPN
x) Information Security The Complete Reference, Second Edition (fragments)
y) Information Security Risk Assessment Toolkit (fragments)

As far as Volume I is concerned it depends on your experience. Some people
may need 100 hours, some others may need more.

Regards,

Piotr Kaluzny : Sr Instructor : iPexpert <http://www.ipexpert.com>
CCIE # 25665 :: Security
*:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training*

Direct: +1-810-326-1444
:: Free Videos <http://www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc>
:: Free Training / Product Offerings <https://www.facebook.com/IPexpert>
:: CCIE Blog <http://blog.ipexpert.com/>