https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1/1800254_10202625559856195_2096339841_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1233953_10202625559776193_1130119437_n.jpg
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1/1782058_10202625562216254_1484578149_n.jpg
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1012554_10202625564096301_585117344_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1797524_10202625562536262_2051593182_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/923139_10202625562576263_20943511_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1903998_10202625563336282_792571739_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1625617_10202625564216304_1208329975_n.jpg

as i start reading for R&S, i had a plenty of books for that track, but as
i know there are mayor overlap between the R&S and SEC, i bought them
without any doubt.

now i'm waiting the next arrival of books to finish the collection.

hope the last books are coming soon (i guess by monday or tuesday at tops)

thanks for your help.

best regards.

edgar