Did you try to assign it to another VS? Or leave it unassigned? I had a
similar problem but one solution finally worked.

Regards,

Piotr Kaluzny : Sr Instructor : iPexpert <http://www.ipexpert.com>
CCIE # 25665 :: Security
*:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training*

Direct: +1-810-326-1444
:: Free Videos <http://www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc>
:: Free Training / Product Offerings <https://www.facebook.com/IPexpert>
:: CCIE Blog <http://blog.ipexpert.com/>