Hi Guys,

I have been trying to configure any connect dual authentication factor with
SCEP auto-enrollment. I was successful in configuring everything, including
the LDAP-Map group redirection with both group-policies using simultaneous
login 0 and the mapped with 3 simultaneous logins. Everything happens fine
but the certificate authentication.

I can make the machine, the cel phone and other devices enroll correctly
with the CA, but when it tries to authenticate it fails and the enrollment
process happens again.

I made some research and found out about the EKU bug with Cisco, but even
matching the fields of EK and EKU the any connect client cannot match the
certificate and the enrollment process loops itself forever. Last night it
did the process 8 times until I stopped it manually and revoked the
certificates.

Can anyone help me finding out why the certificate is not being matched
properly? Is there anything I should configure on the xml file?

I am pretty sure it`s something on the certificate matching but I can`t
find what. I`ll be very glad if you can help me. The attachment is the ASA
lab configuration that I am using so far.

Thank you,
--
Bruno Silva
Network Consultant

Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc