Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:12:36 +0200
From: pio...@ipexpert.com
To: fawa...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Security] Any connect IPSec client.

Fawad

It should be like you say but to be honest I am not quite sure - maybe at some
point it will try to refresh the profile which would break connectivity.

Regards,

Piotr Kaluzny : Sr Instructor : iPexpertCCIE # 25665 :: Security
:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training

Direct: +1-810-326-1444

:: Free Videos
:: Free Training / Product Offerings

:: CCIE Blog