Hi Mark/David,

  In CCIE Lab I think we should use h.225 GK Trunk only. Could you please
correct me if I am wrong?

  Thanks,
  Bala.

Mark Snow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Thanks David - exactly correct.

  Also keep in mind what is on the other end of the GK or NonGK Trunk.
  If it is a CCM or a CME - then best in real life to use a ICT (GK or nonGK
controlled) as this will provide you with the best integration.
  If it is a non-Cisco H323 GW - then obviously a H323 if no GK is involved -
or if a GK is involved - a H225 GK Trunk.

  As David said - for the lab - do whatever it says or if it doesn't specify -
then use what we outlined above to make your decision.

  Cheers,

      Mark Snow
  CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)
  CCSI #31583
  Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
  A Cisco Learning Partner - We Accept Learning Credits!
  Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
  Fax: +1.309.413.4097
  Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video On Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab
Certifications.