  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Schultz
(US)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:41 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Need Clarification on Voice
WorkbookMulitprotocol Challenge J, Section 27.15

In that section we are instructed to configure CME in Branch 2.  In the same
section, we are also instructed to configure paging for branch 1- which is
off of the CM cluster.  I looked at the solution provided in the manual, and
it has different IP Addressing, different number extensions (5 digits in
length) etc.  It looks like it is for a different network entirely.  Is this
a mis-print in the solution manual or is this a super advanced way to get
paging to work from CME to CCM?

Thanks,

Mike

  _____

Disclaimer: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information and is for use by the designated
addressee(s) named above only. If you are not the intended addressee, you
are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and
that any use or reproduction of this email or its contents is strictly
error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting
it from your computer. Thank you.