Label does not have anything to do with calling name. It is for cosmetic
purposes only.
Yes I did put a name command under the ephone-dn. You could also see that
the CME side is setup correctly by they second paragraph. I do not have my
CME config anymore. I plan on setting it back up next week.

If I reverse this and place the call from the CME side it is the same
situation. The phone that places the call does not have any information
other than the 4 digit number but the phone receiving the call on the CCM
side has caller name and number. I have everything set to allow in my ICT
and SIP trunk.