If a call were going from UCME number 3001 to UCM number 1001 and the zone prefix chosen was a 1* - then your syntax might look something like this:

 zone prefix UCM 1* gw-priority 10 ucm_to_ucme_trunk_2
 zone prefix UCM 1* gw-priority 9 ucm_to_ucme_trunk_1

Where 'ucm_to_ucme_trunk_2' is the name of a GK-Controlled ICT Trunk and _2 is the Subscriber based on it being the 2nd UCM registered to the Cluster.

Without this gw-priority command - there is no way to ensure that the Sub will be first as the selected GW from GK.

HTH,

Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)
CCSI #31583
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
A Cisco Learning Partner - We Accept Learning Credits!
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video On Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.