Multicast MOH Scenario's-

1.HQ Phones get M.C. Moh from CCM , BR1 Phones get
M.C. Moh from flash -

a)MC required end to end (on HQ and BR1)- ?
b) Do we need to have MC enabled on both CCM's MOH ?

2. HQ phones get Unicast from CCM Pub and BR1 phones
get M.C. Moh from CCM Sub. And we want BR1 phones to
get unicast music in case of Sub fails and for HQ
phones we want unicast Moh from Sub if Pub fails.

a) M.C. required only on BR1 or both or not required
at all ?
b) Shall we add CCM Sub as first and Pub as second MOH
resource in MRG for BR1 And for HQ Pub as first and
Sub as second ?

Thx
-AB

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs