Hadn't seen an email since 2:33 yesterday - (which is uncommon for this list) - so I thought I would make sure folks are receiving emails and that our server isn't having an issue :)

Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)
CCSI #31583
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
A Cisco Learning Partner - We Accept Learning Credits!
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video On Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.