Does the call-forward work from the PSTN?

If it is specifically the calls from over the WAN that do not fwd then I go
along with DevilDoc and Jason- transcoder or incoming dial-peer not matching
correctly.

If it doesn't work for g711u end to end, then that potentially rules out the
xcoder as being the cause.

Please confirm that it is only calls from over the WAN that cannot be fwded
and also post the output of debug voip dialpeer.

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Sr Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
A Cisco Learning Partner - We Accept Learning Credits!
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

  _____