Jose

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [OSL |
CCIE_Voice] CUE FNA FB ProblemDate: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:13:27 -0800

you cannot sip - sip. One leg must be H323. You must g711 on the inbound and
outbound sip call legs to make this work.

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584 Sr Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.A
Cisco Learning Partner - We Accept Learning Credits! Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130 Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab
Certifications.

From: Jose Linero Welcker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, February
20, 2008 2:01 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [OSL |
CCIE_Voice] CUE FNA FB Problem
Hi Vik: Yes it is just for the calls coming from the WAN, What I am seeing is
the CME sends a SIP 302 message to the IPIPGW, and the IPIPGW shoud send a
re-invite to the number of the CUE, however the IPIPGW sends an ACK and I heard
a busy tone, attached are the configurations of the IPIPGW and the CME, could
you please take a look at them. Regards, Jose

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [OSL |
CCIE_Voice] CUE FNA FB ProblemDate: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:53:02 -0800

Does the call-forward work from the PSTN?

If it is specifically the calls from over the WAN that do not fwd then I go
along with DevilDoc and Jason- transcoder or incoming dial-peer not matching
correctly.

If it doesn't work for g711u end to end, then that potentially rules out the
xcoder as being the cause.

Please confirm that it is only calls from over the WAN that cannot be fwded and
also post the output of debug voip dialpeer.