Is the ATA registered first to ucm?
Make sure the .zup extension is part of the phone load in the field.

Mark Snow
Sr Technical Instructor
IPexpert, Inc.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2008, at 6:17 PM, Jose Linero Welcker <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hi,

Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question but you know sometimes studying we get stuck, I am trying to upgrade a ATA with SCCP image to H323, the ATA is registered to CCM I download the H323 .zup file, and I am filling the field "Phone Load Name" with the file name, I reset the ATA but it does not load this image, the zup file is:

ATA030102H323040927A.zup

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Regards,

Jose

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!