  From: Balamurugan Singaram
  To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:03 AM
  Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCM 6.x Virtual Machine

  Hi,

  I have tried accessing CCM 6.x Pre-configured Virtual Machine, However when I
power on the image it gives the following error:

   "The network bridge on device VMnet 0 is temporarily down because the
bridged ethernet interface is down".

  Could please let me know how to assign the IPaddress to Pre-configured
Virtual CCM 6.x image.

  Thanks,
  Bala.