I have an example here, but I can not confirm what field tells me the
bandwidth usage?

BR1#show policy-map interface ser0/0.65  output
 Serial0/0.20: DLCI 201 -
  Service-policy output: vats
    Class-map: class-default (match-any)
      5382 packets, 345196 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: any
      Traffic Shaping
           Target/Average   Byte   Sustain   Excess    Interval  Increment
             Rate           Limit  bits/int  bits/int  (ms)      (bytes)
           729600/729600    456    3648      0         5         456
        Adapt  Queue     Packets   Bytes     Packets   Bytes     Shaping
        Active Depth                         Delayed   Delayed   Active
        BECN   0         5382      345196    0         0         no
        Voice Adaptive Shaping inactive
      Service-policy : llq
        Class-map: rtp (match-any)
          4496 packets, 287744 bytes
          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: ip dscp ef (46)
            4496 packets, 287744 bytes
            5 minute rate 0 bps
          Queueing
            Strict Priority
            Output Queue: Conversation 40
            Bandwidth 33 (%)
            Bandwidth 120 (kbps) Burst 3000 (Bytes)
            (pkts matched/bytes matched) 4496/287744
            (total drops/bytes drops) 0/0
        Class-map: sig (match-any)
          346 packets, 19032 bytes
          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: ip dscp cs3 (24)
            346 packets, 19032 bytes
            5 minute rate 0 bps
          Queueing
            Output Queue: Conversation 41
            Bandwidth 2 (%)
            Bandwidth 7 (kbps) Max Threshold 64 (packets)
            (pkts matched/bytes matched) 346/19032
        (depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0

        Class-map: class-default (match-any)
          540 packets, 38420 bytes
          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: any
          Queueing
            Flow Based Fair Queueing
            Maximum Number of Hashed Queues 32
        (total queued/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0