  Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 04:49:42 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] With Dynamips, CCME GUI Page is possible.

  Hi,

  I have upload all CMEGUI files in Image folder, but the ccmegui file is not
open in Dynamips [http page], I am able to ping the “ip source address” of
telephony services.

  Could please let me know with dynamips cmegui is possible.

  Regards,
  Bala.

  Sign in today. When you sign in to Windows Live Messenger you could win $1000
a day until May 12th. Learn more at SignInAndWIN.ca