I was hoping to find a way like in ccm 6 you can under service parameters to
change the calling number to add a 9 or 0 depending on what country you
from. Under CSS in the gateway I have played with this and I was under the
impression that this was for manipulating the dialed number. "Prefix DN".
And if I use a translation pattern what translation pattern is going to pick
up every call coming in to the callmanager.

Paul