I have my CCVP and CCIE Voice Written passed but I don't have any hands-on
experience with IPCC Express.

If I took the UCCXD class, is this enough knowledge for the scripting I
would need to do on the CCIE lab?

I heard that there isn't much scripting in UCCXD and that you need the
second class, UCCXA (advanced scripting) as well.

I think the UCCXD class is available online through partner learning on CCO.
Maybe I should do this and then take the UCCXA class in person?

Please let me know your thoughts on this! Or is there a bootcamp available
when you could go 12 hours a day and have both classes in one week?

Thanks much!
Russ