Proctor Lab does have a PUB for every pod.  The PUB was added to every pod for
quite sometimes now.

JD

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:35:15 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [OSL |
CCIE_Voice] 6608 Incoming call troubleshooting
procotor labs doesn't have a PUB in the Pod.  everthing should register with
the sub.

Scott
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Onur Tufekci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The gateway set up to 4 significant digits. It is registered with the sub and
phone is registered with the pub. I dial in from the pstn phone (IPEXPERT POD)
and get fast busy. To solve this I register the gateway to the same server as
the HQ phone (ext 1000) then it works. I am not sure if this is how it is
supposed to be or a bug in the system.