Bullshit. Same crap you posted last year:

This guy is a spammer for cciecert.net. He does this same crap all over
the place.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ccie2007
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 5:27 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] VOICE Passed !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just passed yesterday on Tokyo

I am really pleasure with this achievement

First my recommendation for all guys to understand all topic of the blue
print
from Cisco site and documentation CD as a main resource

Second I use Internetwork Expert's as practical Labs which contain a lot
of the real LAB concepts, great explanation for various topics and cover
almost all topics in the blue print.---- thanks Brain

Also i really recommand that you go to cciecert.net
<http://cciecert.net/>  then you will get a real ccie LAB information

from this site

My advice to all to go through this certificate because I have now a lot

of understanding of network technology

My next attempt may be CCIE SP

 Regards

 #14867 CCIE Security, R/S, VOICE