I was scheduled and tested for the CCIE Voice lab on Monday April 7,
2008. During my exam I had to take about 20 minutes to determine that I
had an issue with my 6608 blade that contained my T1 port, conference
bridge and transcoder. I informed the proctor and he told me to move one
port over from what my exam had on it. I again tried this and found that
all of the ports were bad. I again after 20 minutes informed the proctor
and he said to just try my best at the configuration. This to me is
unacceptable since I had no way of testing any of my configuration since
most of my exam had to do with call routing between HQ and SiteC
requiring both the T1 and the transcoder on the 6500. I would like to
know how a proctor can grade an exam that needed one since most of the
questions were configured but would not work due to either a codec
mismatch or just simply due to a T1 not functioning due to hardware
failure. The test itself was fine but since I had no way of testing most
of the features required to pass and was allotted no extra time I feel
it was very unfair. I was wondering who if anyone can be contacted to
dispute this besides the Certification Support website? I filed a
dispute but have yet to be contacted other than a canned "Thank you for
filing" message.

Richard Grimes

Senior Network Engineer

CSI Technology Outfitters

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cell:  864.270.3929

Tel:  864.770.2779         Fax:  864.770.2886

Sales:  800.953.6847      Support:  888.864.4CSI

www.csioutfitters.com <http://www.csioutfitters.com>

E-mail Disclaimer: Any views expressed in this message may be those of the
individual sender, if the sender has not specifically stated that he/she is
acting within his/her authority on behalf of or specifically states them to
be the views of CSI Technology Outfitters. The information in this email may
be confidential, and is intended only for the use of or dissemination by the
recipient named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication
to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your
computer
system. To report any abuse, please forward to [EMAIL PROTECTED]