...while on the subject of IP Phone Service URLs, don't forget the bug.
If you have IPMA or EM in conjunction with IPPCX, and your IPMA or EM
stops working (e.g. "Host Not Found"), then you've encountered
CSCsc41273.

<B>Symptom:</B>

Attempting to access the configured Extension Mobility service results
in the following error message: "Host Not Found"

<B>Conditions:</B>

CRS 4.0(1) Co-Resident with CallManager and
Extension Mobility configured

Will occurr after installing, or upgrading to, CRS 4.0(1) on a
CallManager server (co-resident) where EM previously worked.

Issue is also seen with CM IPMA functionality, where IPMA stop working
and/or
unable to download the client file to install on a PC.

<B>Workaround:</B>

On the Co-Resident CCM/CRS server:

1. In a text editor, edit:
"C:\Program Files\wfavvid\tomcat\conf\server.MCVD.xml"
2. Find where the port number "8009" is configured, and change to "8010"
3. Reboot the server for the changes to take effect.

<B>Further Problem Description:</B>

The issue is caused by a Tomcat service port conflict.

Greg Jost

Network Consulting Engineer

Unified Communications Practice

Cisco Systems, Inc.