Thanks Frog for the update.
your name convention is a bit strange though:)

1st example
block2003 is actually to block 2002   from translation profile reject /^2002/

in your 2nd example.
you are blocking 3001 by placing 3001 in a partition let-it-go
block css does not have partition let-it-go, so the call to 3001 will fail.

in this config let-it-go actually meant for block
and block css actually meant for allow

did i get it right?

i also noticed that your css and partition have the same name, it is
recommended approach?

 Sara
FrogOnDSCP46EF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: sara,
Please note, I was testing it yesterday and had many issue.
The only working solution I had are:

This one is simple and easy....

1. config t
dial-peer voice 1
desc ##
incoming called-number .T
 port 2/0:23
call-block translation-profile incoming block2003

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 reject /^2002/
!
!
voice translation-profile block2003
 translate called 1
!

OR

in this example, we are trying to block incoming call to 3002 from PSTN.
Our global incoming called number .T dialpeer is "1" in below example. We put
.T example in let-it-go partion (seprate) and then put 3002 in different CSS
(block)

dial-peer cor custom
 name let-it-go
 name block
!
!
dial-peer cor list block
 member block
!
dial-peer cor list let-it-go
 member let-it-go
!

dial-peer voice 1 pots
 corlist incoming block
  incoming called-number .T
 direct-inward-dial
 port 0/2/0:23

call-manager-fallback
 cor outgoing let-it-go 1 3001

Note: U see in above example "dial-peer voice 1 pots"  configuration has
CSS=block which can't access "lte-it-go" partion configured in
call-manager-fallback. Therfore calls coming in will be not pass thorugh to
router to fallback.

Frog