From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ahmed Hamed
Sent: Sat 4/26/2008 3:25 PM
To: ccievoice
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Multiple Instances of IP Blue Problem

  Hi,

  I am trying to use multiple instances of IP Blue... just like the video
posted in Proctor Labs.

  However, still I am getting the flapping problem whenever I start using two
or more instances.

  Is there any way to get the instances stable?

  The last solution I came up with is to use Cisco IP communicator for one site
(e.g. HQ) and IP blue (only one instance!) for another site (e.g. BR1)!!!!

  Any ideas how to get multiple instances of IP Blue stable? Is there a certain
order or procedure? I used a mac address and a loopback interface per site, but
it keeps on flapping.. The only way to get it stable is to use the VPN
interface instead and any of the mac addresses..

  Thanks,

  AH