see this link for a summary of the differences between the two:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucma/4_1_2/english/user/guide
/ipmaappa.html#wp1007171

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

  _____