Hi,

  Has anybody used IP Blue with Windows Vista?
  I have a Cisco VPN client connection over wireless.

  I am still having problems using IP blue with multiple profiles..

  For a while, the configuration of different profiles for HQ, BR1, and BR2
seemed to be stable, following the hints on

http://www.certificationtalk.com:81/showflat.php?Cat//Board/VGen/Number/29126/page/10/view/collapsed/sb/5/o//fpart/1

Yesterday, after launching IP communicator, I started getting weird
symptoms: IP blue won't launch until I disable a couple of the Microsoft
loopback interfaces!
This is limiting me to three instances ( I am not sure if it is going to
be
less in the next session!).

If I am going to use both IP Blue and Cisco IP Communicator, what mac/
interface should I use on Cisco IP communicator to avoid conflicts?

What is the best practice when having both softphones? Which to use
Where??

Any ideas for alternative soft phones?

I have a Vista business laptop and am using IP blue vtgo lite v.2.10.1 for
xp and 2000.. Are there any compatibility issues?

Appreciate your advice.

AH

WorkerBee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have not tried using VPN. But I think you should use the VPN adaptor
instead of
the loopback for sending out the traffic.

If it works, test it with Wireless/Ethernet (with VPN).

I am also curious to find out.