Hi,

My query is I want to prioritize data moving from inside to outside interface
on a pix for a single host that resides on internet. I have applied an access
list for the same and used MPF as below

Access-list http_traffic extended permit tcp any host 66.23.45.23

hostname(config)#  Class-map http

hostname(config−cmap)#  Match access-list http_traffic

hostname(config−cmap)#  Policy-map http

hostname(config−pmap)# Class http

hostname(config−pmap)#  Priority

hostname(config−pmap−c)#service−policy http interface outside

hostname(config)#priority−queue outside

hostname(config−priority−queue)#queue−limit 2048

hostname(config−priority−queue)#tx−ring−limit 256

I have checked that the hit count on the ACL is 0 and also when checked doing
show priority-queue statistics, the transmit in LLQ is 0

Can you pls advise, is there any piece of config that is missing

Regards,

Kapil