Have a nice day,

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Devildoc
Enviado el: 12 June 2008 09:16
Para: OSL CCIE Voice Lab Exam
Asunto: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 6500 QoS / ACL Workaround inConditional
Trust

Yes, you do.  The trusted COS value will not be forwarded to the L3 PFC
due to the limitation of the line card for 10/100 ports, so you'll have
to apply the ACL workaround to ensure that the COS values are forwarded
properly to the PFC for marking.  Without the ACL workaround, all COS
values will be reset to 0 when get forwarded to the PFC.

JD