Wayne Lawson's Statement on the Departure of Scott Morris from IPexpert

Over the past five years, since Scott Morris joined IPexpert, we have worked
together towards a common goal of making IPexpert the world's best CCIE
training organization. In this time, the company has faced many successes
and challenges in our journey to stay at the top of our game.

Growing from a team of just three, a short time ago, to our staff of near 20
today illustrates the continued evolution of our business model. One effect
of adding new employees to a team is that their contributions and effort
draw comparisons to those already on board. As we have continued to add new
faces to our group of instructors, the individual roles have evolved for
each of them, based on various criteria.

In order to ensure that IPexpert's business goals, product objectives and
growth strategies continue to be realized, I felt that it was time for
IPexpert and Scott to move in different directions. In our early years, it
was easy to roll with issues that may arise during the course of business.
Today, I bear the responsibility of ensuring the success of IPexpert for the
benefit of a full staff and their families. My decisions, however difficult,
must be governed by this broader interest and that of the customers we
serve.

To be clear, I sincerely appreciate the contributions Scott has made with
our company and, in the bigger picture, the CCIE community. We are all
better for it, without question. I am confident that, as one of the most
recognized network engineers around, Scott will find great success along the
next path in his career.

Moving forward, I can guarantee that the IPexpert team will continue to
develop, innovate and deliver the best possible products and courses in the
CCIE training space. We are more excited than ever about the new product
line recently announced for the R&S, Voice, Security and Service Provider
tracks.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this announcement, I
welcome you to contact me directly. We appreciate your business and the
opportunity to be a part of your success!

- Wayne Lawson II - Founder & President, IPexpert, Inc.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Cell: +1.810.278.1662
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.