-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Charles
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:34 PM
To: OSL CCIE Voice Lab Exam
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] FXS port to gatekeeper

So, I have a gateway (2811) and a gatekeeper (2851)...

I have an FXS on the 2811 and I want to register it to the GK using the
4-digit extension...

How?

When I try register e164 ont he dial peer it says it has to be a full
e.164 number...

Jonathan