Hey Robert,

I was going to send you a zip file with the .Reg files - but then realized there was WAY to much stuff to customize from my files and my specific system.

Instead here is what you do.

Open IPBlue - get it registered to one particular phone that you need.
Then while it is running - open Run->Regedit and Export this Key and it's sub-keys:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IPblue]
Then save it in a folder on your desktop or wherever and name it intuitively the name of the phone.

Then change the settings on IPBlue to the next phone - let it Fully register - and go export the very same key.

Rinse and repeat a total of 5 times - one for each phone: HQ Ph 3, BR1 Ph 3, BR2 Ph 3, BR2 Ph 4, and the PSTN phone.
You only have to do the above steps once.

Now shut down IPBlue.
Double click on one of the .reg files, then launch an instance of IPBlue - making sure to do so from the DOS Cmd line with the /d argument to allow multiple instances. Once IPBlue calms down (I watch the Task Manager to make sure its done using CPU cycles for the most part) - then double click your next .reg file click ok twice to the dialog boxes, and then launch the next IPBlue instance from DOS.
Rinse and repeat 5 times.
Do this every time you study.

Wouldn't be to hard to turn that into a simple batch script.

That's pretty much it. - Have Fun!

**Sorry - but necessary - DISCLAIMER NOTICE: If anyone reading this does not know what they are doing in the registry - you can totally destroy your OS and probably a lot of other bad things. If this is you - DO NOT perform any of these tasks! I take NO responsibility for any lost data or otherwise due to negligence on the readers part. YMMV. Use this information at your own risk.

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities