In the IPExpert Workbook 4 lab M (Section 30), we are required to set Location
bandwidth to BR1 to 24K.  I have IPIPGW configured on the HQ-RTR. Calls from
BR2 use H323 and arrive at CCM using SIP through the IPIPGW. Calls to HQ phones
work fine.  Calls to BR1 phones fail because the Location setting for BR1 is
set to 24K of bandwidth. SIP trunk in CCM is setup in G711u device pool. As far
as I know the SIP trunk will not engage a transcoder and connect a G729 call to
BR1. How do we get calls through from BR2 to BR1 over the CCM SIP trunk in this
scenario? The only way I know of is to increase the Location bandwidth to 80 K
for BR1. But then I would loose points for the Locations CAC question. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Preethi Thamina [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008