I don't think that you could get 2ndary dialtone on Voip dial-peers, so if
the call is coming over the WAN expected to leave the router via the PRI
will not provide the secondary dialtone  to the caller (two stage dialing).
On the other hand if the call is coming from PSTN and expected to leave via
PSTN or WAN could have a two stage dialing behaviour because in this case
the inbound dial-peer will be the POTS dial-peer without the
direct-inward-dial command.

Also run the "sh voice call status" command to make sure which dial-peers
are being matched for inbound and outbound call legs.

Thanks

Ovais.

--
Ovais Iqbal